(561) 670-8920|

1489 N Military Trl, West Palm Beach, FL 33409, USA

was successfully added to your cart.


You may apply for an EIN if your principal business is located in the United States or U.S. Territories.

The person applying must have a valid Taxpayer Identification Number (SSN, ITIN, EIN).

The “responsible party” is the person who ultimately owns or controls the entity or who exercises ultimate effective control over the entity. Unless the applicant is a government entity, the responsible party must be an individual (i.e., a natural person), not an entity.

Call us at 561-670-8920!

About Andrea Lawrence